After repeated communication with the user's personnel, the user has the following requirements for the UPS.
1. The initial load of the UPS does not exceed 200KVA, but the post-operation may extend to between 300KVA and 400KVA, but the total capacity does not exceed 400KVA. It is necessary to have redundant planning in the plan, and the load is not allowed to be powered off during expansion.
2. It can cooperate with the original generator, as a faulty and redundant equipment for power supply or distribution, to ensure smooth power supply.
3. When a UPS has a defect, the battery of the defective UPS can be transferred to other normal operating UPS to ensure the utilization rate of the funded battery and enjoy a satisfactory discharge time.
4. For the battery used by all UPS, there is a warning function for leak detection, to avoid causing fire accidents.
5. For remote events such as earthquakes and fires, it can provide remote or near-end remote quick-shutdown functions to avoid more serious loss in the urgency.
6. The space in the equipment room is limited, and the equipment can be settled in the most space-saving way to save space, and the consideration of load-bearing can be coordinated to avoid damage to the floor structure.
7. In case of UPS defect, the UPS can continue to supply power to the load when it is not charged, and ensure the power supply is reliable.
8. Monitoring software is required to perform long-distance network monitoring through the Ethernet network, and can monitor multiple UPSs together for monitoring.
9. The charging function of the battery supply temperature compensation, and the punctual active charging and discharging, the discharge time or the discharge depth of the battery voltage can be set and controlled by the user's protection personnel.
10. To ensure the after-sales effectiveness, it is necessary for the supplier to provide a complete pre-sales and after-sales effectiveness plan.
The key points of planning and planning According to the top ten application needs of the above users, Averyus proposed a dynamically scalable power processing plan.
The following is clarified according to each application requirement:
1. For the first requirement, the plan is to select three 200KVA parallel redundant treatment plans for the Aifu Ruisi UPS AF8900 series. Because the initial load lacks 200KVA, the first two 200KVA UPSs are connected in parallel as the 1+1 redundancy operation plan. When a unit is re-parallel in the future, the third 200KVA can be directly connected in parallel to make the system into three 200KVA parallels, which is used as 2+1 redundancy.
2. In order to meet the requirements of the second point and combine the use of generators, Aifu Ruisi UPS plans to use the active switch as the switching plan between the original generator and the mains.
3. In order to satisfy the user's third point of demand, Aifu Ruisi plans to have 3 sets of UPS sharing 3 sets of batteries (each set of batteries is the original one for each UPS discharge time of 1 hour), and the 3 sets of batteries are directly connected in parallel. And directly connected to the battery input of the three UPSs after parallel connection.
4. In order to satisfy the user's 4th point requirement, the Aifu Ruisi AF8900 series UPS provides the leak detection function of the battery. If the battery leaks, it can detect the leak and alarm.
5. For the demand of the 5th point, the Aifu Ruisi AF8900 series UPS provides the EPO emergency shutdown function key.
6. Regarding the user's space saving and consideration of load bearing requirements, the functions of the previously planned shared battery pack can play a role.
7. Regarding Article 7, because of the FORS200KVA 2+1 redundant equipment, when there is a UPS defect, the Aifu Ruisi AF8900 series UPS will actively cut off the defective UPS to ensure the reliability of the load is reliable. powered by.
8. For the user's 8th requirement, the Aifu Ruisi AF8900 series UPS has a standard Ethernet card interface, and an Ethernet monitoring card can be supplied for purchase, which can be conveniently supplied to the network for remote monitoring.
9. For the ninth requirement, the Aifu Ruisi AF8900 series UPS has an option to supply battery temperature compensation to satisfy the customer's demand, and the monitoring software controls the punctual active charging and discharging, and the depth of the discharge can be protected. Personnel for manipulation and setting.
10. Aifu Ruisi AF8900 series UPS has the perfect effect of supply professional.
The entire plan has the following characteristics:
1. Saved a lot of money for three 200KVA UPSs in one lump sum. Instead of investing two 200KVA parallel operations, the load will be expanded to 200KVA and then put into the third 200KVA UPS.
2. In terms of reliability, the system has two power sources for generators and mains in the initial and post-expansion process, and the UPS equipment has the growth of the N+1 redundancy planning plan.
3. In terms of usability, because of the redundant generator planning and power supply plan for the generator and N+1, the ability of the mains power failure and UPS defects is greatly improved.
4. In terms of protection, according to the above system equipment plan, the UPS can continue to supply power to the load without repair.